N2 People is currently looking for a employee knife sharpener.
For our client in Venlo, working in the vegetable / fruit department, we are looking for Knifes Sharpener who can get started immediately.
To be able to cut the vegetables properly, theirs knives must be sharpened to perfection!
You have a keen eye for safety and are happy to share your technical knowledge.
With your sharpening skills you will become the new Ninja of the company!
Do you have the skills for Fresh?
This is what we offer:
- A salary between € 2,399 and € 2,830 gross per month.
- A travel allowance.
- Possibility of a long-term contract
- Good salary in accordance with knowledge and skills
- Housing and transport (if necessary)
- Work boots (if necessary)
- opportunity to develop yourself.
This will be your job:
- You are responsible for the quality and safe operation of all cutting tools and machines.
- In addition to performing daily checks and maintenance, you ensure replacement and revision of various knives and wear parts.
- In your role you provide information and instructions to employees about the correct use of the cutting tools and cutting machines.
- You give advice to the managers about external revision or grinding.
- You are part of the Technical Service and report to the head of the Technical Service.
- In Venlo, deviations are escalated to the Buyer/Warehouse Manager.
- This position will work in shifts.
- The working hours are as follows: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM, 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM, 10:30 PM - 6:30 AM; 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
This is what we ask:
- Have technical insight and interest in the processes of Technical Services.
- Has affinity with cutting tools and molded parts;
- Are stress-resistant and result-oriented;
- Masters the Dutch language or English language;
- Education secundary school level
- Working in the Technical Team, Working in the Fresh Factory