N2 People poszukuje obecnie teamleader warehouse.
Our client in the Logistics warehouse sector offers their customers in Europe and Asia a close network of modern, sustainable multi-user facilities covering several million square meters. Currently, this division has over 120 business locations worldwide, with a strong presence in Europe and Asia.
Do you get energy from managing a group of motivated warehouse employees? Do you have at least 1-2 years of work experience in a similar position and do you want to work together with your colleagues in 2 very nice locations in the south of The Netherlands? If so, keep on reading!
What are Your tasks:
- You are involved in managing a group of warehouse employees who have been assigned to you
- You supervise warehouse processes such as inbound, outbound
- You identify bottlenecks and irregularities and report them if necessary
- You perform light administrative tasks to support the processes and take care of general tasks
- You manage a group of employees consisting of permanent and flexible staff
- You know how to realize qualitative and high-quality output of the team in a motivating way and you contribute improvements within your process
What do we offer
- Ambitious working environment within a growing organization
Collegial working atmosphere and space for personal input, initiative and growth.
- Long term job with chance of a permanent contract
Housing - single room
- Competitive salary package between 13€-15€ gross per hour depending experience
- Full-time job (40 hours)
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity for personal development
- Personal assistance
What do we ask:
- You have an eye for what motivates employees and knows how to get the most out of your team
- You coach, evaluate and develop employees within their own department and enable cross- functional collaboration, both in line with HR policy
- You are decisive and pragmatic and have knowledge of logistics processes and systems.
- You ensure that your team achieves the set KPI’s
- You have a problem-solving attitude and consider stressful situations as a challenge
- You have a good command of the English language in word and writing and you have a secondary school working and thinking level