As Facility Support Housing (housemaster) you are responsible for the general and daily duties of our locations region in Well, Boxmeer, Venlo, Venray and Nieuw-Bergen. Also you live on our location in Well.
- You address our (foreign) temporary workers about any incorrect behavior and report calamities to our Housing and Transport Coordinator.
- You are responsible for the correct check-in and check-out of our temporary workers. You also ensure compliance with the house rules of the relevant location(s).
- Carrying out minor repairs such as replacing locks, filling boilers and minor damage is no issue for you.
- In addition, it’s important that our temporary workers feel at home, you provide the warm welcome to their residential location(s) and ensure a pleasant stay.
- It’s an independent position where it’s important that you are being confident. The ins and outs of the locations are in your hands.
- Spoken and written English is a must!
Does this seems like something for you? Get in touch with us.
Send your CV with motivation to email@example.com