N2 People is currently looking for a cnc wire sparker/cutter.
CNC Wire sparker/cutter
We are looking for motivated apprentices/operators who want to become the very best in their field. As an apprentice with an affinity for technics, you will work as an apprentice CNC wire sparker/operator to help manufacture products for customers in various (high-tech) industries. Your activities mainly consist of:
- Clamping of own workpieces
- Operating the various CNC wire EDM machines
- Setting up and programming products on the machines using external programming software
What do you bring?
- You have recently completed a technical vocational course in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Metal or similar
- Curiosity, proactivity and accuracy
- Knowledge of the activities of a wire sparker
- Completed relevant vocational training
- Good English or Dutch is necessary (B2)
- ±40 working hours per week
- The work can be long or short term
What do you get?
- Good salary
- Accommodation can be provided by N2 People (if needed)
- Transport/bicycle can be provided by N2 People (if needed)
- Opportunity to develop yourself
- The opportunity to work in a conditioned work environment with a machine shop of around 50 milling machining centers, wire and sinker EDMs and lathes. Furthermore, the new production environment consists of a spacious layout with measuring room, clean room and a new cleaning and sanitizing plant.