N2 People Housemaster
Are you ready for own responsibilities? Can you keep an overview on multiple locations? Do you like to work for and with people? Than you are the Housemaster we are looking for!
As Facility Support Housing (housemaster) you are responsible for the general and daily duties of our locations region in Well, Boxmeer, Venlo, Venray and Nieuw-Bergen. Also you live on our location in Well.
This are your responsibilities:
- You address our (foreign) temporary workers about any incorrect behavior and report calamities to our Housing and Transport Coordinator.
- You are responsible for the correct check-in and check-out of our temporary workers. You also ensure compliance with the house rules of the relevant location(s).
- Carrying out minor repairs such as replacing locks, filling boilers and minor damage is no issue for you.
- Making sure that every location is as clean and nice as possible.
- In addition, it’s important that our temporary workers feel at home, you provide the warm welcome to their residential location(s) and ensure a pleasant stay.
- It’s an independent position where it’s important that you are being confident. The ins and outs of the locations are in your hands.
- Spoken and written English is a must!
What do we offer:
- Salary suitable to the job
- Transport (if needed)
- Opportunity to grow in your job
Are you ready for this job? Apply now!